What’s up guys, today we cover topic TOP 3 CHEST EXERCISES. What are those top 3 exercises you do in the gym, for gaining and for a fat drop? Well, you all know that chest muscle is one of the attractive muscles for men. This is kind of a muscle when you wear a shirt, t-shirts so this is one of the most attractive muscles for every man. So chest is very important every one trained it and everyone wants a ripped and creasy chest.
LIST OF TOP 3 CHEST EXERCISES
1) BARBELL PRESS
Barbell press guys, one of all the time best compound movement exercises ever for your chest. Its use in power, every guy add and perform these exercises. You know chest muscle also called with the name of pect’s ( pectoral ). You know inside pectoral there are also 2 more muscles, ( pectoral major and pectoral minor ). The barbell press is one of the best exercises ever.
HOW TO PERFORM THIS EXERCISE:
1. Lie back on a flat bench. Using a medium width grip, lift the bar from the rack and hold it straight over you with your arms locked.
2. From the starting position, breathe in and begin coming down slowly until the bar touches your chest.
3. After a little pause, push the bar back to the starting position as you breathe out. Focus on pushing the bar using your chest muscles. Lock your arms and squeeze your chest in the contracted position at the top of the motion, hold for a second and then start coming down slowly again.
4. Repeat the movement.
2) DUMBBELL FLY
Dumbbell fly guys, again one of the best exercises for your pects. When you perform this exercise you stretching your chest. But you remember that you have to contract your muscles. Contraction doesn’t mean to contract you your dumbbell it’s mean to squeeze your chest. your two chests should touch each other, you have to feel it inside. If you do not feel the squeezing so it’s wrong. Fly is going to stretch at the bottom and contract at the top. So this my second top exercise for chest for getting maximum blood in the muscle.
HOW TO PERFORM THIS EXERCISE:
1. Lie down on a flat bench with a dumbbell on each hand resting on top of your thighs. The palms of your hand will be facing each other.
2. Then raise the dumbbells, lift the dumbbells one at a time so you can hold them in front of you at shoulder width with the palms of your hands facing each other. Raise the dumbbells up like you’re pressing them, but hold just before you lockout.
3. With a slight bend on your elbows to prevent stress at the biceps muscle, lower your arms out at both sides in a wide arc until you feel a stretch on your chest. Breathe in when you perform this movement.
4. Return your arms back to the starting position as you squeeze your chest muscles and breathe out.
5. Hold for a second at the contracted position and repeat the movement.
3) CABLE DECLINE FLY (OR CABLE CROSSOVER)
Cable decline or cable crossover guys, again this is the third-best exercise. But there is one alternative to this exercise is decline dips. Decline dips are my one of the best exercise but not everyone performs this exercise properly. Many peoples are unable to lift as much as their own body weight.
HOW TO PERFORM CABLE CROSSOVER:
1. Place the pulleys on a high position (above your head), select the weight to be used, and hold the pulleys in each hand.
2. Step forward between both pulleys while pulling your arms together in front of you. Your torso should have a small forward bend from the waist.
3. With a slight bend on your elbows to prevent stress at the biceps, extend your arms to the side in a wide arc until you feel a stretch on your chest.
4. Getting your arms back to the starting position. Make sure to use the same arc of motion used to lower the weights.
5. Hold for a second at the starting position and repeat the movement.
So, guys, these are my top 3 chest exercises for you. I want to tell you guys, you know that no exercise is good as long as your method of doing it is not right. And every exercise is good as long as your mothed of doing it is right. So guys firstly make sure your form and method of doing exercise is right & don’t forget to take proper nutrition. Taking proper nutrition is the most important.
Any way guys these are my top 3 chest exercises. You can do these exercises in your workout plan. Now, take care of guys & stay – fit and stay – healthy.